Every Indian citizen, regardless of caste or creed, has the legal right to select his or her gender. When a person's identity does not match his or her natal gender, he or she can choose to undergo gender change.
To have any legal legitimacy, every gender change in India must be officially reported in the weekly Gazette, issued by the Department of Publication, Government of India.
Namechangeservices.in assists you in acquiring legal validation for your gender transformation decision by publishing it in the Government of India's Official Gazette. We assist you throughout the procedure, from filing the application to having it published in the government notice.
We will handle the full process for you at Namechangeservices.in to your complete satisfaction. For the purposes of preparing the affidavit, we will gather all of your papers. The affidavit will be written by our experts and sent to you for signature. We can also assist you in finding the best local newspaper to publish your application in. We'll keep you updated on the status of your application here until the notification is published in the Government Gazette. You can also check the status of your application on our user-friendly and fully digital site.
Our team of experts will guide you through the full procedure and ensure that it is published in the Gazette.
Documents Required for Name change after the change of gender
- ID proof (Aadhar/Voter ID/Passport) copies that have been self-attested
- Two passport-size pictures that have been self-attested
- The announcement of a person's gender change in a newspaper publication
- A sample proforma duly signed by the applicant and two significant witnesses
- A declaration that the application's contents are correct
- To the authority, a letter of request and the registration cost