The birth certificate is an official document produced by the municipal corporation that specifies a person's birth name, date, time, and other information. However, it is possible that MCD incorrectly modified the name in the certificate and that it will need to be amended later. It is possible to change your name on your birth certificate or through the Gazette. You can modify the father's name, the mother's name, the child's name, or make any other changes to the birth certificate.
If the name on your child's birth certificate is incorrect (for example, pet names or spelling errors), the name can be changed to match the name on the school's admission record. You've arrived at the right place if you're reading this.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE CORRECTION
Either your husband or wife, a family member, an agent or a consultant or an agency that you pay for the same.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE CORRECTION
- Hospital Provide registration slip
- Hospital Discharge paper
- Father any Government Id like Addhar, Voter, etc
- Mother any Government Id like Addhar, Voter, etc
- Need affidavit for the child's name incorporation
BENEFITS OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- Getting into school; gaining the right to vote
- Any government service admission
- You have the legal right to marry when you reach the legal age
- Assistance in obtaining government-issued identification documents such as passports
- A driver's license
- Inheritance and property rights can be settled with a lot of help
If you have any issues with the birth certificate such as spelling error, wrong name printed, etc. Do not worry, our experts are there to support you with your documents correction.